Sparks fly as tweets exchange over perceived slights and past songs | gramXO news


City Girls Get Into Public Beef on X

the City Girls are acting up on X, formerly known as Twitter.

News Worthy Points:
 Yung Miami and JT, members of City Girls, engaged in a public feud on X (formerly Twitter) on April 8, 2024.

Miami tweeted, "REAL BAD I just be chillin' tho" in response to a fan writing her, "They want u to crash out fa they entertainment chi." Yung Miami then retweeted a tweet, which said, "If you don’t like me, get in line hoe’

 The reason behind the dispute is unclear, but it escalated quickly with both members exchanging heated tweets. She followed up with a separate tweet that read, "Am I mad? Or YALL mad?
Shortly after, JT typed, "Glock loaded with an extended clip!" to which

 Yung Miami accused JT of sneak dissing her and creating songs that were directed at her. Yung Miami retweeted. "A b- been sneak dissing me for weeks and I ain't say ssh what a b mad at me fa?

JT wrote on her own timeline, "What happens in the dark ALWAYS come to the light!" She then replied to Miami, saying, "Oh Ms.mama this your LAST day playing dumb!"
Yung Miami continued, "I ain't jealous of a soul I'm always like go b***h go!!! I clap for everybody I show love to EVERYBODY it ain't a b***h I haven't shown love to!

 JT requested a sit-down to resolve the issue but also defended herself against Yung Miami's accusations. 
with an appearance on Yung Miami's Caresha Please show, sans Saucy Santana, who was Miami's cohost on the episode JT initially appeared on. "It’ll be too much for me to tweet! I will like a sit down…. Caresha, please! And this time leave Santana home!" JT said.

The feud garnered attention on social media, with fans expressing disappointment.

as The tweets continued to pour in at a rapid-fire rate. JT typed, "I know I come off crazy but never in my life did no wack s**t to this girl she literally enjoys seeing me being dragged when ppl show me love she goes crazy & call it a hate train! But like I said we can sit & talk about it!" Seemingly in response to JT, Miami said, "LOL HERE WE GO OK!"
Miami added, "A b***h trying to kick me while I'm down and play into these narratives! Is dangerous when I been nothing but a friend to you!!!!!"

Clueless as to what Yung Miami was referring to, JT responded, "Which song was about you???" adding several laughing emojis. She followed up with, "Girl the internet told you which songs was about you the one saying 'it’s City Girls even when it ain’t city girl ssh that was released under city girls or the one that says Riding solo but I’m still in a group? Get your phone back from whoever this is baby don’t play with me!"

Yung Miami responded, saying JT's most recent singles, "No Bars" and "Sideways," were directed at her. To this, JT replied, "Oh wow you’re really losing it! If you thought this why not speak to me about it? You came on here & said LOL so ppl can ask you why you wasn’t defending me….ATTENTION seeking as usual!"

JT also replied to Yung Miami's mention of her going through a rough time and being kicked while she's down. "You looking for a way out of your situation who was the first person called you when it all started? You’re a sad f**king case!!!!" JT said.

Yung Miami fired back at JT, writing, "NOT YOU."

Miami continued, "You weird but always wanna act like I'm a weirdo you always mad it's always a problem & all I try to do is push you tell you, you the s**t you can rap, you should model etc! You always mad you doing your s**t as you should CONGRATULATIONS but somehow you STILL MAD AT!!!!!!"

This altercation followed another online dispute between JT and GloRilla, adding to the tension within the group.

The public hopes for reconciliation between Yung Miami and JT.



#Vxclusiv,#gramxo,#truecrime,#podcast,#CityGirls,#drama,#heatsup,#X,#YungMiami,#JT,#Twitterfeud,#fanspuzzled,#sparksfly,#tweetsexchange,#perceivedslights,#pastsongs,#staytuned,#socialmedia,#onlinedispute,#GloRilla,#tension,#reconciliation,#saucysantana,#diddy,#breakup,#music,#news,#entertainment,yung miami and jt beef,yung miami cant fwm,yung miami new song,yung miami and jt,city girls no bars,yung miami diddy,jt miami,jt diddy,jt and yung miami beef,jt sideways,jt no bars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gramXO for Business Radio App Podcast Directory Listing Submit to 20 Platforms for Marketing Brand Exposure

Tyson's Controversy: Hiring Illegal Immigrants & Shuttering Facilities | #gramxo #news

HUGE Win for Donald Trump! Loss for Fani Willis 😣 #FaniWillis, #DonaldTrump